Problems directly related to alcohol and drug abuse cost American companies an estimated $81 billion and 500 million workdays annually. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for employers to look the other way or be in denial about problems related to employee substance abuse, increasing problems and liabilities for both the employee and the company.
- Living Magazine – July 2017
- Helping an Employee with Addiction, Guest Article for Houston Business Journal
- Houston Business Journal: How To Help An Employee With Addiction
- ABC 13 Houston: Zohydro ER, 10 Times Stronger Than Vicodin, Causes Addiction Concern
- Houston Public Media: DEA Says Heroin Use At Epidemic Proportions